Monday, May 14, 2012

miss you...SIKE


The boy is out of town for the night.  This means two things will happen.  1) I will convince myself that a killer is going to make me rub lotion on my skin only to chop me up in little lotion-y pieces.  (Anyone remember this post?) 2) I will be grown and do what I want.

Being grown, and doing what I want, will consist of the following:

  • Putting my pajamas on no later than 6:30 PM
  • Eating a dinner that consists of all my favorite things: rice & beans, hummus, and tortilla chips.
  • Watching junk TV on the couch
  • Watching junk TV in bed.  You know, because everyone enjoys a change in scenery.
  • "Accidently" letting all of the dogs up on the bed.  I need protection from those lotion dispensing serial killers after all.
  • Going to sleep before 10:30 PM

In all seriousness, I'm not as lame as this list makes me look like.  I just have some lame girl tendencies.  And I certainly relish an opportunity to make the most of my lame girl tendencies, knowing that a certain someone won't be there to hate on me the entire time. 

So yes, dear sweet love of my life, I said that I'd miss you. But what I really meant was, "thanks for the night of pure lame girl bliss."  Y'all know that if the tables were turned, and if I was out of town, homeboy will be face down in a haze of beer, video games, and late-night pizza. Sometimes everyone needs a night to be grown...and lame. 

here's to embracing your inner lame girl,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment