Wednesday, November 9, 2011

pinsperation

My dear friend Erin over at Onward Creativity started a new feature over at her blog called "Pinsperation" and I have to admit-I'm about to steal that idea. This feature will document all of my favorite things on Pinterest.

One of my favorite things to pin right now is all kinds of wedding ideas.  Here are some gems that I've found along my pinterest adventures.

Have the littlest members of your wedding entourage carry signs as they come down the aisle.  {Found via The Loveliest Day}


Collect gift cards in style at your wedding.  Also, the suitcase is just perfect for a travel themed affair.  {found via Ruffled}

Make the impossible easy with this colorful seating chart plan. {found via something turquoise}

Keep even the littlest of guests happy with a wedding day kids corner. {found via wedding chicks}

xoxox,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment