Sorry for the belated linkage lo-down. On the upside, I got a wedding dress. If the TV shows "Jersey Shore" and "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding" made sweet love and birthed a dress-it would be mine. Haven't seen either show? We should probably not ever be friends.
On another note, my brother read my blog. After reading, he sent me a message that read "...girls love reading wedding blogs. Woof!" And yes, that woof was in reference to Buzz's girlfriend. I guess that means my blog is ugly. I need to work on that.
1. How I will teach my future children what they can and can't touch.
2. It's the age old question. Is Ryan Gosling Cuter than a Puppy?
3. BA bridge
4. As much as I like to hate on it, SNL sometimes has it's magic moments.
5. Even infants know 90s rap is best
6. This is pretty much how my mother and I spent most of our Saturday afternoons.