Sunday, November 13, 2011

linkage lo-down

Sorry for the belated linkage lo-down.  On the upside, I got a wedding dress.  If the TV shows "Jersey Shore" and "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding" made sweet love and birthed a dress-it would be mine.  Haven't seen either show?  We should probably not ever be friends.

On another note, my brother read my blog.  After reading, he sent me a message that read "...girls love reading wedding blogs.  Woof!" And yes, that woof was in reference to Buzz's girlfriend.  I guess that means my blog is ugly.  I need to work on that.

1. How I will teach my future children what they can and can't touch.
2. It's the age old question.  Is Ryan Gosling Cuter than a Puppy?
3.  BA bridge
4. As much as I like to hate on it, SNL sometimes has it's magic moments.
5. Even infants know 90s rap is best
6. This is pretty much how my mother and I spent most of our Saturday afternoons.

xoxox,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment