Tuesday, November 15, 2011

tuesday shoesday & pinspirations

Some of you may be aware that I'm getting all kinds of funky with this blog as I try to incorporate some sort of daily themes into the mix.  One theme that I've seen a lot of on various bridal blogs is a little thing called "Tuesday Shoesday."  I like a good rhyme as much as I like a pair of fancy kicks...so I'm trying this bad boy out.

Some of you may also be aware that I've been lovin some pinterest action lately...so let's see what pinspirations we can draw for this week's Tuesday Shoesday.


Bow back boots.  The cuteness, I just can't stand it.  {found via yesstyle}


Something blue.  Let some of the most important people in your life help you walk down the aisle. {found via the knot}


Okay...these aren't really shoes.  But this pin has changed my boot wearing life forever.  Get yourself a thrift store sweater, cut off the sleeves, and stitch onto a pair of socks for some above-the-boot-action.  Love. {or if you aren't feeling crafty, you can order your own from etsy}


xoxox,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment