Friday, January 20, 2012

what's cookin' good lookin'

I like to eat.  Here's what I've been nom'ing on this week.

1. KALE. It's my new favorite.  Combine my love for that green leafy vegetable with my love for America's favorite felon, Martha Stewart, and you've got her recipe for Lasagna with Sausage and Kale.  Side note: I used turkey sausage, not the regs.
2. Canned green beans are worthless in comparison to these bad boys.  Roasted green beans with mushrooms and parmsean.
5.  Now what to serve with those delicious beans?  This skinnytaste meatloaf!  The boy loved it so much that he asked for his own personal meatloaf the next time I make it.
4. I could eat mexican food all day long.  I always like it when I can get my mexican fix without facing the opportunity to go face down in a vat of queso dip. Cheesy Chicken and Rice Bake.

xoxo,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment