Saturday, January 21, 2012

linkage lo-down

It's SATURDAY.  That means that you have nothing better to do with your 48 hours than wade through a haze of websites and reality tv shows.  Here's the best of the best from this week.

1. The fact that I'm a regular clumsy mumsy combined with my iphone is in my hand 24/7 is a recipe for disaster. So it comes as no surprise that this is my newest want.
2. Tebowie.  You know, the Jimmy Fallon created magical combination of Tebow and Bowie.
3. I'm a sucker for all wedding dances, especially the j.biebs ones.
4. Sad packers fan is sad.
5. I get it, sometimes you just really want some nuggets.
6. Teaser Trailer for this year's VW Super Bowl commercial.  And yes, it involves Star Wars.  Why mess with a good thing?
7. I can't get enough of the thought catalog: I'm breaking up with you Siri & Baby Name Fame Game.  Side note: I now want to name my first born Beetlejuice.
8.  Why bake with bacon when you can just frost with it?

xoxo,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment