Monday, April 2, 2012

links as of late

Not gonna lie.  Lately, me and blogging have just not been the best of friends.  Blogging is just not doing it for me.  I don't feel like there's anything important for me to say.  I just sit and stare at the little blogger screen, waiting for inspiration to strike. And then I remember that there's a whole hot mess of fancy stuff out there, just waiting to be discovered on the interwebz, and that it's pretty much my job to share it with you.  You're welcome.

Lockin' Lips: How big can your wedding kiss be?

Some thoughts on blogging.

I'm a classy lady, I like classy things. If I'm going to travel the US, I'm going to do it right. Why pull a camper behind you or drive an over sized motorhome when all you really need to drive is a van? (And this will make the boy happy since he secretly loves mini vans-don't tell his friends.  They'll pull his man card fo sho) Introducing the doubleback van



I want dogs and babies for one reason: my own amusement

For those that love bacon to death

Ron Burgundy, I love you.  Baxter, you know I don't speak Spanish...

xoxo,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment