Monday, April 9, 2012

links as of late

Can someone please find me a job there my duties include: watching bad reality tv shows, searching the internet for goodness, and being a big deal?  Because I'm obviously a rock star at all of the above.  Point in case, the linkage amazement below.  I've said it once, I'll say it again, YOU ARE WELCOME WORLD!

5 ways "draw something" is ruining my life.  via thought catalog.

I'm pretty sure I look this as BA as Hil when I'm texting.

Tumblr has officially been ruined for hipsters everywhere.

Reason # 3429034732 why I should adopt a black child: sick beats on command. Momma's gotta get down.

Ohmyeastercuteness.  True Story: I watched a show all about puppies the other night.  Boo hated it.  He growled at the TV with wild abandon.  For those of you that don't know, Boo is my dummy bear of a dog.  We perhaps over-cuddled him when he was a pup and he thinks that he is an eternal baby.  An eternal baby who has been sippin the haterade FO SHO.

xoxox,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment