Monday, July 30, 2012

going to the chapel


This past weekend I was lucky enough to be the guest of honor at the sweetest little bridal shower.   Here's a peek into the fabulous day...


Map heart confetti courtesy of my adorable cousins. 


Guests could leave bits of wisdom on seashells and then leave them in the sand.  This will look so cute displayed in my house. And my favorite advice: "don't poot in the bed."


Since my wedding is travel themed, all of the gifts were things that I could use on our next adventure-the honeymoon!  Here I am modeling two new pairs of sunglasses. 


Seashell votives.


Bridesmaids are the best crafters.


My "something blue" dress.


Of course, you can't have a shower without a delicious cake.



Chips and Salsa is my perfect pair.  So it's only fair that my brother made "holmesinelli" salsa for favors.  And seriously-he's pretty much the best bridesdude ever. 



Map vases.  And hydrangeas are my newest obsession.  



Because I couldn't leave Raleigh without a quick stop at TJ.  And, you know, who am I to turn down a Sunday squirrel photo op?


xoxox,
j


No comments:

Post a Comment