Friday, November 4, 2011

linkage lo-down

It probably comes as no surprise when I tell you that I'm still trying to figure this whole blogging thing out.  However, I do know one thing for sure...this blog is gonna have to involve some themes.  I blame my deep-rooted love for themes on my mother, growing up our home was always decorated to the nines for each and every single holiday.  Said theme lovin' even carried me through college, where I lived with a girl who appreciated (and even encouraged) my love for fancy holiday decor.

But this blog can't really be dressed up like a house would be, there's no room for lights or yard snow globes on a web page. But-drum roll please-there can be theme days.  And I've decided that for the time being, Fridays are going to be linkage lo-down days where I share my weekly internet finds with y'all. I can't promise all my links will be gems, but they should at least make you crack a smile.

1. I told my kids I ate all their halloween candy.
2. For your dapper dog
3. Speaking of dogs, let me interrupt the lo-down for a second.  I've got a love for dogs, I would have all the pups in the world if the boy would let me.  In fact, I think that one day we will live on many an acre of land, just so a noah's arc-worthy plethora of canines can run free and frolic their days away.  I recently discovered this new breed and I think it's safe to say that I'm in love with a pomsky.
4. Nature, you be crazy.
5. Sorry for all the tangents today...but nature just got me thinking about my dear old friend Brian Fellows
6. Kindle, I love you.

xoxo,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment