Thursday, February 23, 2012

links as of late

Here's some of the best of the best from this week. 
  • A few of my favorite pins from the week...
    • A genius trick for packing for your honeymoon.  Or really any trip in which you want to look fabulous.
    • I give up tortilla chips for lent and then this pin just comes right up and smacks me across the face.  Guac 12 ways.  Yes, 12.  
    • True Story: the boy once told me that I couldn't get any more dresses (Hello!  My name is Jen and I'm a dress-aholic) until I gave some away.  Just to spite him, I gave away 23 dresses (true sign of a dress-aholic right there) and started tallying up my new dress purchases.  I'm pretty sure I still have room for more come this summer and this bad boy needs to be mine.  Another true story: when I was going through rush my sophmore year of college, I remember one of my friends telling a sorority sister that she wasn't a lilly girl.   In earnest seriousness, the sorority girl took her hand and said..."everyone, deep down, is a lilly girl." Truer words have never been spoken. 
    • Have to loose 320937 pounds so you can be hot stuff on your wedding day?  That may just be me, but I'm sure everyone can appreciate this healthy take on ranch dip.  Come and get it carrot sticks!
    • You know you are thisclose to being a soccer mom when you get excited about something like this
  • Mark my words, my child will have swag
  • If the mini van is a rockin, don't come a knockin. 
  • Waffle House cares.

xoxo,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment