Thursday, May 3, 2012

links as of late



An apple a day don't keep the doctor away...but internet goodness surely does.

I need to drink more water.  Perhaps a fancy new bottle is all the motivation I need.  True Story: I end up breaking pretty much every nice thing I own...I bet this would prove to be a disastrous purchase.

My belly is hungry for this easy little summer meal.

Do you have a spare $295?  If so, you should probably be my friend.  And then you should buy a house from me.  All so I can buy one of these.  It's one of those "if you give a mouse a cookie" kind of situations.

Finally, a work out I can actually do.  And don't even get me started about my old-school crush on that one.

SERIOUSLY.  Why did no one fly these people down for the wedding?


xoxo,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment