Wednesday, May 2, 2012

mawiage, part deux


So, I'm sure I have millions of avid blog readers.  Blog readers that have just been dying since my last post.  Tossing and turning at night, unable to sleep, their minds on one single solitary little question.  "If Holmesinelli knows all the things she doesn't want in her wedding, I wonder what she does want?"

Not to be one to keep you in suspense forever, I thought it only appropriate that I also share a little list of things that I do want at my wedding.  Remember, imitation is the best form of flattery-so feel free to steal away for your big day.




A bouquet that will last forever


The cutest little top tiers of cake


 A way to remember my guests.


A dapper pup



A guest list full of little ones -that will steal the show


A way to start married life on the right foot

xoxo,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment