Friday, May 25, 2012

links as of late

I know, I know...I've been really lacking in the creative posts department.  I promise to dive deep into my soul and bang out some witty prose real soon.  Until then, here's some of the best of the best from the interwebz.

{image via frillichilidesign, link to shop below}

Even the boy appreciates etsy.  We found this for some friends of ours who just had a baby and now I NEED this print too.  Seriously. I'm getting married, y'all need to buy me presents.

{diy found via projectnursery, link below}

True Story:  I am getting married.  And at said wedding, there will be a small army of little children.  Hopefully there will be some Mary Poppins-esque babysitter to entertain said army of children from pulling any lord of the flies type shenanigans.  I've envisioned a kids corner with plenty of crafts, like this sweet bubblegum bauble necklace.

{found via ruffledblog, link below}

I just adore this homemade altar adorned with framed pictures of loved ones on their wedding day. 

{found via spool no. 72, link below}

Sometimes I stumble across little online stores and know that I'd be bankrupt if I had found them years before.  Spool No. 72, everything you make will soon be mine.  

Odds & Ends

1. Thought Catalog goodness: here and here
2. Why didn't I think of this first? Welcome to Mantanks- a website that allows frat boys to ruin perfectly good tanks with their best Instagrams in a few drunken clicks. YOLO. 
3. Hot Jam of Day.  Any rapper named Krispy Kreme is just fine by me.  Especially when he raps about pooping on porches only to set them on fire.  OH SNAP! 
4. One of the best tumblrs I've seen in a while.  A twenty eight year old has a full-time job leading urban kids on nature hikes.  In this tumblr, he documents the gems of wisdom that they say. 


i gotta make me a tank!

xoxo,
j


No comments:

Post a Comment